At AAA Hybrid Battery Repiar, we take great pride in the quality of our product and the satisfaction of our customers with our products and services.
- AAA Hybrid Battery Repair warranties its product to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
- The warranty period is stated with the model battery purchased (12 month, 24 month, 36 month, 48 month). Warranties begin from the date of purchase and are fully covered for the warranty period of your particular battery model purchased.
- If the battery is found to be defective during the warranty period upon receiving the defective product, AAA Hybrid Battery Repair will provide a replacement battery. The remaining period of your warranty shall transfer to the replacement battery.
This warranty excludes failure due to;
- Improper installation. Installation done by AAA Hybrid Battery Repair certified installers will be fully covered under the warranty period.
- Products stored for a period of thirty (30) days or more.
- Physical damage caused after the delivery of the battery to the customer.
All hybrid battery rebuilds come with a minimum 3 month/unlimited mileage warranty, and additional warranty is available starting at $200.00 a year up to 10 years. During this period, parts and labor to repair the battery will be provided at our shop at 100%. It is the customer's own responsibility to replace, or pay to replace, the hybrid battery. The only exception to battery replacement is if the battery owner originally paid to have AAA Hybrid Battery Repair install the battery AND the vehicle is returned to AAA Hybrid Battery Repair for a warranty replacement. AAA Hybrid Battery Repair will not warranty any shipping, customer pays for all shipping. All warranty work will be done at AAA Hybrid Battery Repair shop. In no event shall AAA Hybrid Battery Repair, or its employees, be responsible for any other parts, labor, or damages caused by the use or misuse of any product or services provided by AAA Hybrid Battery Repair or its employees.